SHQ (Sexual Health Quarters) has an exciting opportunity for a Medical Director to join our organisation to help lead and deliver positive outcomes for our clients.
If you are interested in working with our friendly, professional and passionate team located in Northbridge please contact our CEO Julian Henderson on 0448 797 395 for more information.
- AHPRA Registered Medical Practitioner;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Able to demonstrate considerable practical experience and interest in sexual and reproductive health
- Demonstrated skills and experience in development and review of clinical policies and protocols
- Ability to manage a budget effectively
- High level of understanding of best practice clinical practice and quality assurance programmes
- Have demonstrated experience in motivating, supervising and developing staff
- Exhibit a ‘can do’ attitude that promotes a high level of motivation within the team.
- FPAA Certificate in Reproductive and Sexual Health for Doctors (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in an NGO will be highly regarded
To apply for this position please send your resume and a one page letter to email@example.com by Friday 4th October outlining why you would like to work with us.