SHQ is seeking Expressions of Interest for a Youth Educator/Project Officer role. Read the job description here.
It is envisaged that one or two positions may be offered, with regular hours between 30 & 60 hours per fortnight, on contract until 23 December 2018.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about young people and their right to access effective relationships and sexuality education and appropriate sexual health services. They will have a solid understanding of current trends and issues for young people, including marginalised and at-risk young people, based on current or recent personal experience.
To express your interest, please send your CV to Robyn Wansborough, together with a maximum of two pages addressing the following key points:
- What skills and qualities would you bring to this role that put you ahead of other applicants?
- What do you think are the key sexual health issues facing young people today?
- What do you see as SHQ’s role in addressing these issues?
- Please outline one idea for how SHQ could address some of these issues.
- What could you contribute to these or other strategies to address the key issues for young people?
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from CaLD backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Expressions of interest close: 12 noon, Monday 9 July 2018.
If you have any questions with regards to the position or you would like to discuss this further, Please contact Robyn Wansbrough via email or phone 9227 6177