CLICK TO REGISTER NOW
SHQ contraceptive implant theory workshop covers:
- Issues to cover during counselling about contraceptive implant use.
- Benefits, risks and contraindications to use of contraceptive implants .
- Insertion and removal techniques, including practice insertions and removals with simulation arms.
- Each workshop lasts for 1.5 hours, and the cost is $100. If you would like to attend a workshop, please complete and return our registration form.
Entry requirements / eligibility
Prerequisite to this training is completion of Modules 6 & 7 Contraception in Practice and Communication, choice and motivation in sexual health of the Certificate in sexual and reproductive health (nursing) Some nurse practitioners may be considered for RPL, please contact Elena Donaghy Manager of Clinical Education elena.Donaghy@shq.org.au to discuss your eligibility
- 8 May 2020 | 4.00 – 5.30pm
- 4 September 2020 | 4.00 – 5.30pm
Nurses registration form can be found below