Who Are We?
We are an independent, non-profit organisation with over 40 years’ experience in sexual and reproductive health.
SHQ is the leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services in Western Australia. We are an independent, non-profit organisation with over 40 years’ experience in sexual and reproductive health.
We offer a range of expert services to the community including:
- Sexually transmissible infection (STI) testing and treatment
- Contraception information and supply
- Pro-choice unplanned pregnancy support, information and referral
- Pap smears
- Specialist counselling around sexuality, sexual problems and relationships
- A confidential sexual health helpline for members of the public and professionals.
We are also a major provider of education and training for both community workers and health professionals, and offer accredited training for doctors and nurses covering all aspects of sexual and reproductive health.