Do you want to improve the quality of your service? Perhaps you are looking to expand service provision to include marginalised groups? Or maybe your workplace has a diversity and inclusion committee who hope to lead in this space?
SHQ is excited to announce we are now offering training to organisations wanting to ensure an inclusive workplace!
This new interactive training aims to increase people’s knowledge of LGBTI+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex or otherwise diverse in sex, sexual orientation or gender) diversity, and increase their confidence to work inclusively with LGBTI+ clients and colleagues.
The training can be tailored to your organisation and to the needs of your staff and clients.
What does the training cover?
- What does LGBTI+ mean?
- Diversity and differences in sex, gender and sexual orientation
- Experiences of LGBTI+ people in Australia today
- Strategies to address discrimination
- What you can do in your organisation to be more inclusive
- Useful referral sources
Who might benefit?
- A wide variety of workplaces, from corporations to government and non-government bodies, teaching institutions to health industry organisations, can benefit from this training
- We can come to your workplace at a time that suits you.