Forum registrations are now open. Early bird registrations open to Friday 18 September 2015
You are invited to join us for the 2015 WA Aboriginal Sexual Health Forum on Tuesday 17 and Wednesday 18 November where you will meet old and new colleagues and friends.
The WA Aboriginal Sexual Health Forum explores sexual health issues and respectful ways of engaging with community.
Short talks and workshops will engage you with personal experiences from the field, working with men, art as a tool for talking and listening, advocacy strategies, clinical updates, ways to access funding and more.
We hope this year’s theme Yarning by the bilya will encourage people to… Yarn, Share & Nurture ideas that build a strong future for Aboriginal sexual health and respectful relationships.
This event will provide people involved in sexual health across WA with:
- Fresh ideas as well as new and local resources in sexual health and respectful relationships
- Interactive training workshops
- Clinical updates for the most current information and guidelines
- Opportunities to network with people in the area of sexual health
- Inspiring personal experiences of local projects and health promotion campaigns
Early Bird Registrations are open until Friday 18 September 2015. Final Registrations close Friday 16 October 2015. (Please contact organisers for available places after 16 October 2015)
Limited travel and accommodation subsidies are available for people from rural/remote communities or for people on low incomes.
Places are limited, register early to avoid disappointment.
Stay updated about the Forum at washn.org.au
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s Aboriginal Sexual Health Forum!