Important update: Clinic Renovations
From 6 November 2023 our clinical services will be temporarily relocated while we modernise our Roe Street building.
You will still be able to access our clinical services via telehealth, or at our other locations until our grand re-opening in February 2024.
We are temporarily not accepting walk-in appointments. You can book online via HotDoc (links below) or by phoning 08 9227 6177. Please do not ask our reception team as they will not be able to assist you in person. Thank you for your understanding!
Book online or call us on 08 9227 6177.
Our free Sexual Health Helpline is still available Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 4.30pm
More info on our redevelopment and FAQs please click here.
Please find some information prior to attending your appointment:
- What to expect when you visit our clinic
- Opening Hours
- Consultation Fees
- Client Rights and Responsibilities
- SHQ welcomes and supports diversity across all our services, and across all our staff, and we are pleased to offer male and female clinicians.
- There may be an extra qualified doctor or nurse in your appointment who is upskilling in sexual and reproductive health. They will always be supervised by an SHQ doctor or nurse.
- We offer professional interpreting services to help support you through your appointment. If you require an interpreter please DO NOT book an appointment online and call (08) 9227 6177 to discuss your needs with one of our friendly staff.
- We offer a Youth Clinic which caters for young people aged between 14 -19 years old on Thursday evenings. If you would like to book this appointment please select Youth Clinic 01 or Youth Clinic 02. If you are unable to attend on a Thursday evening, you are welcome to book an appointment at other times.
If you have any questions, please call us on (08) 9227 6177 and we will be happy to help.
Unfortunately we don’t offer the following services at SHQ:
- Gynaecology problems
- Urinary tract infection management
- Breast problems
- Pregnancy planning
- Pregnancy management
- Fertility management
- Sexual Dysfunction
Please see your GP if you require assistance in these areas.
You can book the following appointments online:
- General Contraceptive Advice
- Oral Contraceptive Pill Script
- Cervical Screening Test
- Contraceptive Vaginal Ring Script
- Depo-injection – New
- Depo-injection – Continuing use
- Hepatitis Vaccinations
- Implanon Discussion
- Implanon Removal
- IUD Discussion – No Symptoms
- IUD Discussion – Symptomatic
- IUD Check (6-12 weeks post insertion)
- IUD Problems
- IUD Removal
- STI Screening – No Symptoms
- STI Screening – Symptomatic
- Unintended Pregnancy Discussion
If the incorrect appointment type is booked, you may be asked to rebook your appointment.
Please call us on (08) 9227 6178 if you would like to book the following appointments at SHQ:
- Gender Affirmation Services
- General follow up
- IUD insertion
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy (mTOP)
- Post abortion check
Our appointments are valuable so please advise us via phone or online with at least 4 hours notice if you are unable to make it.