SHQ’s engagement with consumers is shaped by our vision, values, and the communities we directly target.
We are committed to seeking the views of those who use our services, or could potentially use our services, such as individuals, their families and carers, members of the community, and representatives of advocacy committees relevant to their areas of expertise.
We also actively seek partnerships with stakeholders that help us to deliver on our promise to the community.
You said, we did
At SHQ we are committed to receiving feedback about how we can improve our services and resources.
These are some of the changes we have implemented thanks to feedback from our clients and Consumer Reference Group:
- New brochures and information sheets with inclusive language and improved design features
- Gender neutral toilet signage for use throughout the building
- Inclusive promotional resources like our pop sockets, stickers and lanyards
- Free dams as well as condoms available in our clinic waiting area
- Improved signage throughout the building to direct clients
- Inclusive questions on our client intake forms
- Staff can choose to display their pronouns in their email signature
Get involved further!
If you would like to provide feedback about any of our services or resources please use our feedback form, or if you are interested in joining one of our consumer groups, please complete the expression of interest form below.